The LIST FIVE project

I'm a writer and need to write something every day or I get lazy. And by lazy I mean have a life. The LIST FIVE project is a way to prevent normalcy by forcing myself to sit at the computer daily (maybe) and spew five random thoughts--three good and two bad. The reason for the slightly slanted skew towards good thoughts is to remind myself I have more to be thankful for than to complain about.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

LIST FIVE - Day 4

The Good:  

1. Finished a huge painting job and feeling very yee-haw. 

yee haw


2. Cherry coated DQ Dilly Bars. Wow. Got me through my huge painting job.

3. Starting to write again. 

The Bad: 

1. Garden gnats. Buzzing. Around your head, in your hair, and up your nose. WHAT are they thinking?? Seriously. It's not like there's a Dilly Bar in there.  

2. Too many summer projects on my to-do list. Problem could be solved if I just shred the list.

No comments: