The LIST FIVE project

I'm a writer and need to write something every day or I get lazy. And by lazy I mean have a life. The LIST FIVE project is a way to prevent normalcy by forcing myself to sit at the computer daily (maybe) and spew five random thoughts--three good and two bad. The reason for the slightly slanted skew towards good thoughts is to remind myself I have more to be thankful for than to complain about.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

LIST FIVE - Post 5

The Good: 

1. Organic Wine. No headache. Pure wonderfulness. 

2. Fall: spectacular colors, frost on the pumpkins, that good crunchy leaf smell, good-bye Asian beetles, awesome lunar eclipse. Squash, meatloaf, and apple crisp in the oven... oh yeah. 

Lip Bite

3. Found great artwork for our bedroom.

The Bad: 

1. Got a notice of premium increase for our health insurance. A $200/mo increase. 

2. Why do insurance companies get to send us 500 pages of truly incomprehensible text to describe what they won't cover and then up our rates? 

No comments: